Thursday, March 31, 2011

Palolem - preparing for the silence



A friend had told me that at Palolem it is possible to rent a kayak and observe dolphins so I needed to go and see for myself. I went out twice and paddled to some bays near by with my eyes searching. The first day had the concurrence of some motorboats chasing after the sea-mammals but on the second day I got up early and could enjoy the silence on the sea. The dolphins seamed to be more comfortable without the noise of the motorboats too and let me come very close. I did not dare to swim with them but tried to follow them on their rounds through the bays. In two occasions a dolphin jumped out of the water a few meters next to me which was fascinating and a bit frightening at the same time ;)))

On the 1st of April I will start a 10 day retreat in Dharamsala next to the Himalayas so I will not be able to communicate in what ever form until the 12th. Have a great time meanwhile, big hug to everybody.

...one more detail which might be interesting especially for my Spanish friends. I just booked a ticket to Madrid from the 5th to the 23rd of May. Me hace mucha ilusión veros a todos de nuevo!!!

5 comments:

  1. hi volker!
    ich bin echt baff, was du in den letzten tagen alles erlebt hast! ich muss ehrlich sagen, dass ich neidisch bin! das farbenfest kenne ich aus erzaehlungen- muss toll sein, sowas miterleben zu koennen! ich freu mich fuer dich, dass du noch immer so eine tolle zeit hast! viel spass beim 10 tage meditieren, geniesse es! big hug leni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Volker,
    freu mich schon auf deine ersten Worte nach dem langen Schweigen.
    LGB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bro,

    Willkommen zurück in der technischen Zivilisation!
    lg H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bro, ich hoffe du hattest wieder eine schöne und interessante Erfahrung, bin schon gespannt...

    Ich schicke dir ein paar virtuelle Klänge durch den Aether, inspiriert von Schuberts Großer Symphonie, die wir gerade geprobt haben. Auch eine sehr meditative Erfahrung.

    Freue mich schon auf dich in Realitas, big hug, Lio-sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meine lieben Geschwister, es freut mich sehr, dass ihr immer wieder reinschaut und mir ein paar Zeilen hinterlasst, so hab ich nicht das Gefühl, dass ich hier einen totalen Monolog schreibe ...was auch ok wäre, aber dann sollte ich vielleicht eher ein Tagebuch hernehmen ;) Auf jeden Fall danke ich euch und drück euch ganz fest. Auf bald...

    ReplyDelete